Friday 5 June 2020

I ranked the tracks on Confessional by Janet Devlin in order from best to worst

Hello
I decided to a different type of blog post today and rank the tracks on Janet Devlin's new album "Confessional" from best to worst, instead of the story posts I've been doing.

Confessional was released today and if you haven't already bought your copy I suggest you do so! Links to stream the album on iTunes and Spotify etc can be found on https://slinky.to/JanetDevlin-Confessional

Here is my ranking of the tracks on the album!
  1. Away with the Fairies 
  2. Holy Water
  3. Big Wide World
  4. Better Now 
  5. Confessional 
  6. Saint of the Sinners
  7. Cinema Screen
  8. Love Song
  9. Honest Men
  10. Sweet Sacred Friend
  11. Speak
  12. So Cold



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig